Translate

Friday 11 July 2014

The Dalai Lama - "The World Will Be Saved By the Western Woman"

The world will be saved by the western woman.


The Dalai Lama - "The World Will Be Saved By the Western Woman"


Have you heard this one before?

And of course, understandably, I could not help but wonder: what did he actually mean by that?

I am a woman. A very strong one as it is, I must humbly add and admit.

I believe I am well read and well travelled, too. I have a deep, longing desire to help people on a daily basis.

I crave love, so much, actually. Like deep breathing. Like a necessity.

I am very patient, an extremely patient person.

Sometimes I could go on and on without stopping and without even realizing that I do actually need to stop and think!!

We could possible never see inside somebody else's mind and head, not to even mention The Dalai Lama's.

What I am pretty sure of is that time will tell more, in a due future. As we all will see soon.

I personally love that statement, for no apparent reason. It feels as if it sort of resonates with me on one or the other level.

How can this get any better than that?!?!

So, there were some of my musings for today....


Thank you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment