Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2013

LEARNINGS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING


LEARNINGS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING










Let us go right back to the beginning of all, of everything. And no, I do not mean the start of all the creation (Adam + Eva) but what I do have in mind is the beginning of my own creation. The start of my own writing, the start of my own blogging, the start of my very own journey. The birth of my very own cute baby. How did it all evolve after all? What was the reason for creating it? What was my main purpose of pursuing it after all? Read on and learn!

Next month it is going to be a year since I have started on my blogging journey. And what a journey it has been!?! I am very proud and satisfied with the process it has been going and yes, sure, it is still in its infancy stage with many lessons to be learnt yet along the way, yet I must also say and confess that some learning and teaching have already begun and apparently the improvement of the blog and myself included is a work in a progress, always a job under a construction. And I can also confidently state that great things are going to happen to both of us.

Amazing things are awaiting, awesome stuff is coming our way. All of the writing so far has been happening in one location mostly, anyway. Much has happened since the first blog entry, a lot is happening at the moment and as I have already hinted on a lot is on a horizon, too. My writing style and also the blog state has taken a different approach, style and a visual image. Many, perhaps, many times I have been considering and updating this and that, tweaking this and that again over and over, every time, all the time.

However, what is the most valuable treasure to me, what really makes my heart sing and soul cry out loud with the joy, what means the world to me, what really does make my day and make me feel like at least little bit of my contributing to others is taking place at this time in history, what really makes a difference in my life, etc. etc. is the fact that I have been influencing a life of and to some people, perhaps, even without my knowing it or them realizing it happening at all. But happening is really happening and going on!!

What else is left to say to sum it all up? Well, maybe just stressing and pointing out that I only wish this could and hopefully will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on for a very long time. That is my reason, the purpose to my being, breathing, smiling, being happy and laughing, cheerful, giving, friendly, approachable, being true to myself, being more of myself for others around me. Now, the real quest, the real concern, the real question in the air here at the moment is:

WHAT AND HOW CAN I GIVE EVEN MORE?????????????????????????????????

 (517 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment