Translate

Sunday 20 January 2013

F.L.Y.



F.L.Y.






First Love Yourself


You cannot give that which you do not have!


I suppose I have written about similar topic before but this subject is just simply soooo important….

What is that you ask me?

Well…


If we want to see more love in our life – we have got to give MORE LOVE!

If we want to see more kindness in our life – we have got to be MORE KIND!

If we want more friends in our life – we have got to be MORE FRIENDLY!

If we want to see more forgiveness in our life – we have got to be MORE FORGIVING!

If we want and desire more money in our life – what about we give some of ours away!?!

If we want to see more peace in the world – we have got to start with ourselves!!










I am assuming you are getting my point by now…..

If we do our part, the rest will fall into place shortly J

Meet Me Half Way..

Never, never, ever give up!! J (-: 


No comments:

Post a Comment