Translate

Saturday 22 December 2012

MY TRIED & TESTED / EXPERIMENT / TASK / AIM / FOCUS / CHALLENGE


MY TRIED & TESTED / EXPERIMENT / TASK / AIM / FOCUS / CHALLENGE




This today’s blog is going to be short & sweet as it is going also to be a work in progress! 
So I have decided to be the BEST POSSIBLE VERSION OF MYSELF on a daily basis! Yep! You have read it correctly!


·         I am going to!


·         I have set my mind to!


·         Something inside me is moving!


o   Mentor.

o   Role Model.

o   Teacher.


§  The power is within me!

§  The power is within you!

§  The power is within us!


This transformation of mine is teaching me one of the greatest lessons if by no means THE one and only, THE biggest one of all.

This process of changing me…
… to be continued. J

Will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment