Translate

Sunday 25 November 2012

MIND OVER MATTER


MIND OVER MATTER




Have you experienced it before? Have you heard that one before?
Well, before you answer, let me help you out a bit here: Yes, you have!

Everything starts in the mind.

·         Where one doors shuts, another opens.

·         The Brain does not recognize the difference between a reality and the imaginary feeling!!

·         The power of imagination is limitless.

·         This or something better; this or something more!

I recently (yesterday) took part in an event that opened my eyes.

·         Action speaks louder than words

·         Become an unreasonable person

·         Be PROACTIVE

·         What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail??

I am sure you have heard about the sugar pill (placebo) that shows exactly MIND/MATTER in its best.

The little voice in your head that chatters away could be your best friend or your worst enemy if you decide to!

We have in our power to become whoever we choose to be! I, you, all of us included!!!!!!! J


Thank you for reading my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment