Translate

Friday 16 November 2012

‘’If you build it, they will come’’


‘’If you build it, they will come’’

Are you a believer?


ü  Do you have dreams that you hope and wish come true?

ü  Are you striving and aiming to achieving your aspirations and your ambitions?

ü  Are you concentrating on the Main Things?

ü  Are you working towards the Things That Matter The Most?

ü  Do you have desires? Oh no hang on, let me answer that one for you: You bet I do!!

ü  What wakes you up in the morning, what gets you up and what keeps you up in the evening, what keeps you wide awake at night?

ü  What brings you joy, happiness, smiles?

ü  What makes you happy? J

ü  Have you been learning from your mistakes?

ü  Are you building something and working on it and looking for solutions?

ü  Are you dreaming of creating something big?

ü  Is there a burning desire deep inside of you?

I have recently been tried and tested. And I still am, actually. Those ‘things’ have made me, and not broken me. Nothing is meant to break us. You see, I am blogging away. That means, there must have been a way!

Ø  If you believe the impossible, the incredible can come true.

Ø  Get into your Flow, and then let go!

Ø  Happiness is the answer, it is your ticket to success!

What is the morale of the story then?

Determine what it is that you what, that what you are after. Let nothing interfere with it! Chief object of your desire is the thing you should be fighting for!

Your effort, energy, time, belief all play their part in the game.

Consequently, your thoughts must be lined up with your beliefs.

What are YOUR dreams ???????????????????????????????????????????????
I know I can do it. You can do it. We can do it!!

Keep your eyes wide open for my next blog J

Thank you and keep on dreaming!!



No comments:

Post a Comment