Translate

Thursday 4 April 2013

Sometimes too much of a good thing is not that good after all… :-)



Sometimes too much of a good thing is not that good after all… J










Yesterday I experienced something that was a real eye opener for me.

The one and only thing I cherish  the very upmost (along with my family!) was being threatened on a very revealing level to me.

I was looking for a sign and I suppose I should have not gotten it and received it and been served to me in any better way.

There is nothing like a real experience, like a real face to face encounter.

It was very scary and frightening and worrisome.

I feel vulnerable enough to share this with others. All of you. And it speaks itself good..!! A confession to be made.


I cannot even cry the good cry of mine as it hurts around my eyes when I do cry!  J

I was trying to put my mind at ease, get my mind off things and distract it and move it toward some productive and conscious work and activity.

Sleep obviously should be helpful. And the magic it did! I always was a huge believer in this analogy.

Locked in my hours and things seem to have improved…. Hooray!!!!! J

Things seem to be getting by or be on the way to an improvement and going along okay now. And I resemble myself back again. Happy days ahead J

And to top it off, the person who seems to be interested in me I seem to be pushing away!

Enough now.

Time to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment