Translate

Monday 15 April 2013

How the TOILET saved my Life!! (based on a true story.)


How the TOILET saved my Life!! (based on a true story.)






Well, I suppose this should not be publicly coming out in the open but HEY, it is MY blog and I can blog just about anything I fancy, really….. J

There is quite extraordinary story behind the title of this article, though.

Some things are ordinary and some are just extra, extra extraordinary.

What you decide on is up to you.

How you guide your attitude is up to you.

Patiently waiting while also expecting the very best. ( A human task to achieve ).

Experiencing ups and downs whilst enjoying the journey and having fun all in between.

We have only got one shot. So we may as well make the most of it, the best one!!

All the things are possible and I MUST handle them ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And believe it or not, it can happen to you, too!! And it should!!!!!


“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”


Nothing more left to say, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment