Translate

Saturday 13 October 2012

DIVINE CONNECTIONS


DIVINE CONNECTIONS


Have you ever experienced any divine connections? Have you met people that completely turned your live upside down for the better? Being in the right place and at the right time? 

I certainly have! And it has shaken me to the very core of my being! The more I think about the experience, the more I can see the connection. That many of advantages I can make out of it. It is amazing how much we can learn from our life as long as we are willing to search for the answers and for the clues.

All things are always working together for our good! There are no exceptions! There are no coincidences.

Have you met your angels sent down to you from heaven? How did they look like to you? What did they help you with?

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for sending down on me all those divine connections!! It makes me grow, mature, learn, experience, being more compassionate, more independent, more confident, more wholesome person and more happier person as well! 

Please, leave a feedback and help and spread more divine connections............. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment