Translate

Friday 13 October 2017

who am I to you?

who am I to you?


Who am I to you?

How do you see me?

Do you like talking to me?

Do you want to get to know me more?

Do you find me interesting?

What do you like about me the most?

What do you like about me the least?

How do you see us in a near future?

What are you planning next for us?

Would you like to chat more?

Would you like to cook together?

Would you like to meet?

Would you like to go on an adventure together?

Would you still like to learn about each other?

Would you like to teach me something?

Would you like to show me something/anything?

Do you want to surprise me?

Do you want to share something with me?

Would you like to tell me about your family?

What is on your mind right now?

Can we still get and stay in touch, together?

Do you want me to make the next move??


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment