Translate

Tuesday 17 October 2017

the science of your mind.

the science of your mind.


I have always been fascinated by a mind.

I have always been fascinated by a science.

I have always been fascinated by writting.

I have always been fascinated by quizzes.

I have always been fascinated by words.

I have always been fascinated by people.

I have always been fascinated by one's personality.

I have always been fascinated by questions.

I have always been fascinated by answers.

I have always been fascinated by one's character.

I have always been fascinated by the way of thinking.

I have always been fascinated by art.

I have always been fascinated by books.

I have always been fascinated by creative work.

I have always been fascinated by rebelles.

I have always been fascinated by ideas.

I have always been fascinated by food.

I have always been fascinated by different cultures.

I have always been fascinated by different places.

I have always been fascinated by travelling.

I have always been fascinated by the one and only!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment