Translate

Thursday 6 April 2017

What do I (you) want?? Always be close to where the music is playing....

What do I (you) want??
Always be close to where the music is playing....


I want a shield. Someone I can totally trust and believe in, and open up to!
I want a baby, or two!
I want a brand new house, built with my own hands.
I want a family-friendly car!
I want to grow and keep a healthy looking garden!
I want a pet to look after and take care of!
I want real, real friends to be surrounded with!
I want a meaning in my life!
I want to sponsor a cause I believe in or/and a charity with the right reasons!
I want somebody I can feel save with and around!
I want to swim with dolphins!
I want to always be close to where the music is playing!....
I want meaningful, interesting conversations and an exchange of opinions and views!
I want a healthy air for everyone!
I want a healthy and clean water for everyone to drink!
I want all animals to feel free and save around us and with our company!
I want all children to have a real childhood in the best sense there is!!
I want all adults to be able to learn from their mistakes.
I want couples to be happy in love!
I want to minimize all that is not necessary for all of us here on the planet(s)!
I want honesty, love, passion, laughter, happiness, healthy food, children, a pet, my own house, a quality amount of great music, nature, singing of the birds, etc.
I want to be able to write for as long as I could possibly write!
I want to help whenever I can!
I want people to do their work and jobs right, with no exceptions!
I want to always stay authentic for the best of it!
I want to always be able to speak up my mind! And for anyone involved!
And I want even more!!


Thank you for reading and your time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment