Translate

Sunday 23 April 2017

My personal window to the soul

My personal window to the soul


My personal journal.
My personal journey.
My personal door/window.

Who are we going to let in?
Who are we going to let see all the parts of us that might not be so nice?
Who are we going to let see all the parts of us that might not be so tempting?

Each of us has no idea whatsoever how long we are still going to be here.
How many days? How many weeks? How many months? How many years?
All that I have learned so far. All my mistakes. All my experiences. All my decisions. All my ideas. All my lessons. All my opportunities. All my joys. And all my sorrows. All my dreams. All my passions. All my imaginations. Almost, if not entirely everything and anything and all.

And what about our secrets? Are we going to share them with others or are we going to make sure they remain secrets of yours for a long time to come?
My other way of learning about myself, my understanding of my journey, my purpose of being here, of people around me, of circumstances and situations I find myself in, of surroundings close by and near to me.

Of all the love stories that are and always will be part of me, deeply seated in my heart and soul. The collaboration. The works of arts. Deep, true, vivid, full.
Where would I have been without my personal journey? Without my blog? Without my posts? Without my articles? Without the means of getting myself around? Being heard and understood? Making sure this is going to carry on and on, lasting very long, ever, till the end!
What and how about you? How do you let your steam off? How do you unwind? How do you relax? What do you do in order for you to feel just a little bit calmer? More of you? A better version of yourself? A better you, a better person?
Things may turn around in a split of a second. Turn the way around in a good way, or, on the other hand, to not such a good way. Our dreams can be shattered immediately if we do not pay enough attention, and, even if we do, take can move us into the direction we would not like to be! And what then?Who to ask for help? Where to go for a help? What do to next, what would be the next best thing? Put things down on a piece of paper? Talk it over with someone? Talk it over with ourselves on a paper? What works for you the best?

Thank you for your time reading this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment