Translate

Sunday 17 June 2012

My first blog EVER!! And more to come! Please, leave a comment. Much appreciated :-)

Hey everyone

As the title says this is my first blog ever and I am already loving it. And I can definitely assure you there is more to come. Well.. where should I start? I am a kind girl who smiles a lot and I have been on a journey of a personal development for some time now. For over 2 years, to be exact. To be frank with you right from the start, it has not been an easy ride. However, I have been grateful for every single bump along the way. And the journey still continues...
I have been thinking of creating my own blog for long time but somehow I have not gotten around it yet. Well until this day anyway.
I usually plan my days the way it works best for me, that is - one day in advance. Today is Sunday and I am based in Dublin, Ireland. I love this country and I enjoy the weather, too. Yes, I do! So now to contradict what I have said before, I did not plan this day... and so ended up writing this blog! How did I get to do that - you gotta wait til the next blog, will you? I know you will....


1 comment: