Translate

Saturday 23 June 2012

REGRET


REGRET: I’ve decided to choose a topic/subject on a weekly basis and to write away and about my own personal opinions, views, take ons, experiences, etc regarding it. Let us start with the biggie!

 Here we go...

REGRET

What a sexy topic, isn’t it!?!

Do you ever regret anything in your life? Let’s ponder this question for a while, shall we? I believe we have all been there, done that. We have all gone through highs and lows of life – said things that we may more or less wish have never been spoken and/or said and just simply remain silent for good; perhaps done things that would be better off undone or something like that… Should I carry on?

I have recently been asked if I ever regret something, anything in my life. Would I wish it had never happened?? Looking back, I confidently proclaimed: No. I feel I have always been a fan of a glass half full. I am a firm believer in saying everything happens for a reason as long as we are willing to look and search for it! Even though at that time it may not look like that – it is all happening for our highest good. Suddenly you realize that there are actually no mistakes, there are no coincidences. Challenge me on this one or dare yourself to be challenged!  

Please, leave a comment/feedback. Thank you.

Also, please, feel free to suggest a topic that you would like me to elaborate on in my next blog. Much appreciated!! J

Be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment