Translate

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Stay by me.


Stay by me.


Stay by me when I need you the most.
Listen to me when I am at a loss for words, left speechless.
Be there when I need a listening ear.
Be here when I need a shoulder to cry on.
Be close when I need a friend.
Be nearby when I need a lover.
Be strong when I am not or can't be.
Show me the way when I need a guidance.
Be with me when I need a helping hand.
Help me to help me out of the situation.
Be present when I am back in the past, or further away in the future.
Give me time and space when need be.
Provide me with a securing blanket.
Provide me with the warmth of your heart, your soul, your body.
Give me your piece of advise.
Provide me with an understanding.
Provide me with loving arms.
Provide me with hugs, kisses, cuddles, snuggles.
Provide me with art, creativity, passion, music, writing, poetry, photos.
Provide me with your patience.
Share.
Care.
Love.
Adore.
Admire.
Appreciate.
Like.

Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment