Translate

Friday 14 September 2018

COME CLOSER TO ME: I WANT YOU AND I CAN’T SAY IT ANY OTHER WAY.


COME CLOSER TO ME: I WANT YOU AND I CAN’T SAY IT ANY OTHER WAY.

Yes, you. I cannot say it any other way, it is you. It has always been you. I know, you must know it is you.
Looking back, it has been a long, a very long journey indeed. I wish you knew, and I hope you do know, what that means to me. So much. Everything. Everything and more. Admit it, you have known this, you have felt this. Look at this, please, won’t you? We can do so many things together. The collaboration, the plays, the laughs, the music, the writing, the poetry.
You as a man, I want to make you happy. Me as a woman, I want you to make me happy again. The feeling of total satisfaction. The times when we can talk together, an easy conversation, fuzzy feelings, lovely emotions. The woman in me wants to talk to you, can you hear it? Let me speak to you, let me say to you what is on my mind.
Remember when we were together? Remember all the clicks between us? How is it that we would not stay still if left in a room just by ourselves? Can you imagine all the energy firing up? Do you recall the moment when our laptops froze because of all this energy of ours? Do you remember the time you called me? When you said you wanted me, and I wanted you?
You said you loved me. You fought for me, and I fought for you — many times. And let’s not forget all the passion between us, between all those songs and tunes we have shared, all those messages. I can still feel it, hope you feel it too. This connection can always live on.
The artist you, the music-head you, the funny you, the passionate you, I feel you.
If only you could sit down and talk to me, trust me completely. When you’d feel so free to share stuff, anything, everything at all, with me. When you’d open up to me, when you’d let me into your world, in your soul, in your heart, in your fingers, in your eyes, in your mouth, in your body, in your taste, in your mood, in your passion, in your everything. This is how I feel, and I know you would love it too.
I want to be with you, I want you to touch me, to kiss me, and I want to touch you back. I want to talk to you about the music, the things you have been up to with the music, the stuff you have been working on at the moment, about me and my contribution, and about our collaboration, while looking into your eyes and you looking back into mine.
I want us to feel safe, so safe, in each other’s company, that it would feel like coming back home, to you, to me, and to us. I know you don’t want to hurt me, and I don’t want to ever give up on you.
Oh, when we surprise each other, our connection is so very strong, fun, interesting, exciting, loving, warm, joyful, passionate, and happy.
Give me, give us, a chance and I can prove it. I want to see you and I want you to see me, and feel wild and free again together. I’d have it no other way. I want to kiss you on your forehead, and you to kiss me on my lips. I want us to really feel one another again. This fire can never die. I will make it go on and on to keep us safe and warm, totally happy and passionate about each other in every way.
May you hear this song of mine… for you.


I want to be yours.
One person who deeply touches your soul.
I want you to own me.
I want you to cherish me.
I want you to eat from me.
I want you to drink from me.
I want to be kissed by you.
And I want to be missed by you.
I want your fingerprints
all over me, again
and all over again.
I want to be cuddled up with you.
I want to be hugged by you.
I want to be held by you.
I want to snuggle.
I want to surrender.
I want to embrace.
I want to be freely
vulnerable with you.
I want you to touch me,
to touch me everywhere.
I want your lips to wander anywhere
and you to get lost
somewhere in me.
I want to belong to nobody but you.
I want.
I want.
I want.
Someone with whom
you so much feel
on the same wavelength.
Someone who
you so much feel
to be on the same page with.
Someone you so much feel
ready to love
and be loved in return by.
Someone who
has such a creative,
beautiful soul inside.
Someone who you feel
wants to open up.
Really open up to you.
Someone who wants
to hold you tight
all night
and even harder
upon awakening
in the morning
and you want
the very same thing.
Someone who you want to trust.
With all your heart.
Someone who you so much
wish things to work out
for you both.
Someone who you want
so much to be patient
with you.
Someone who you are going to meet.
Face to face.
Talk about everything and all.
Repetition, pretty please.
Someone who wants
to show his affection for you.
Through that song,
through something that only
you two would understand.
Something that connects
only the both of you together.
Someone who wants
to be loved by you.
Forever.
Someone who has been
your inspiration,
your creative muse.
Someone who is gentle
and sensitive
and creative and smart,
bad ass and good looking,
and insane.
A dangerous combination.
Someone who you
so desperately
want to hang out with again.
And again.
Finally.
Someone who likes you a lot.
Someone who you care about.
And someone who cares about you.
I have been waiting
patiently.
I am waiting,
patiently.
For you.
Awaiting you.
For us. For us both.
I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment