Translate

Friday 10 February 2017

Listen! Let me tell you a story...

Listen! Let me tell you a story...


A story that is still a work in progress.
A story that is still unfolding.
A story that perhaps each one of us can resemble into something.
A story that maybe each one of us can see ourselves in, in some way here and there.
A story that is so colourful, with all the shades of every single colour in the world!

A life. A story. A life's story. A story of life. The journey. The path. The road to somewhere...

When to finally start living, properly? Enjoying all the little things, appreciating all the moments that come in and come out! The days that are filled with love, and joy and passion and admiration and creativity and art and music and nature and delicious food and tasty meals and great drinks and loving people and friends?!

All those moments that the memories are made of from! Make them happen and make them real. Work hard while playing hard! Only ways to get better, only ways to work on improving everything and everyone around you!

This book is yours, you hold the pen in your hand while creating the story of your life. While being in a driver's seat, while being the captain of your ship. You decide which way to go, where to set up on a journey, what winds to put up a fight with, etc. etc. 
Everyone has a chapter, and then another and then some more, as many as we want to write about and to have created.
I have been hurt, I have been moved to tears, I have cried, I have moved places and I have moved countries. I have loved so deeply and for real. I have begged and wished for things to happen. I have made numerous decisions, I have felt lonely, I have been alone. I have lost the direction of my ship. I have got lost in myself. I have got lost in people, for a long, very long time. I have been still finding a way out there, find the real meaning, the purpose. It is going to be continued, because since it has not been okay, the meaning must be it is still not over, over for me, over for anyone close to me! What else is there to be remembered, what else is there to be treasured, to be appreciated, adored, admired, loved, taken care of, looked after?! When is the ride of mine going to be and sound like the ride of my life, once-in-a-life-time affair? When and with whom? I must be ready and I cannot really wait for it, till it is happening!!?


Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment