Translate

Saturday 4 February 2017

A simple blog post. Of an epic journey.

A simple blog post.
Of an epic journey.


Because 'simple' is beautiful.
Because why not, right!?

Because it fulfils me, makes me happy and feel good. That would be for the starters.

And every stroke of the key on the keyboard somehow reminds me of you, too.

Sometimes, I still feel nobody could ever replace the void I have, in a place of you. There never would be another you, how could it possibly ever be otherwise? No more the exact same emotions and shivers all over my body, on every bit of my bare and naked skin.. And perhaps this is the way it should be! Who knows and who could ever tell?

Going and finding the answers. Experiencing it all over again. As if in the same moment, in the same room, with the same person, with the same music playing, on the very same day and at the very same time and in the very same month.
Investigate. Real talk. Real everything! You name it.. there is a plenty of a real stuff. To have calmed down since then. Have enjoyed the moment, though. Wiser like never before. Experienced like never before. Have read and seen and listened to more things like never before. And yet, i have never felt this way before, and that is thanks to you. I have never really known.. until now! Who I am and who I am becoming, and turning into. If only there would be some sign, any sigh, anything to point one into the right direction, and on the right path. To do more of what brings us joy and happiness, and do less, if not anything at all, of what brings us down, and feeling low, or even blue. Housing the two personality in me, the two faces who are trying to look for ways, for ways to improve, to learn, to teach, to give, to love, to provide, to trust another beating and loving and kind heart, body, soul, mind. I am wondering, have you been feeling the same, or at least, similar? The times when you protested, the times when you fought the fights against yourself, and maybe thinking of fighting against me, against my personality, against all odds because we wanted to be together, so much!! Perhaps, you know very well about what I am talking about, perhaps you understand, and perhaps you feel the very same!!?


Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment