Translate

Wednesday 11 January 2017

where would you have me go? What would you have me do? What would you have me say? And to whom?

where would you have me go? What would you have me do? What would you have me say? And to whom?


Precisely.
That is what I need. That is what I am asking for!

Questions. Looking for solutions. Looking to fix things and troubles and problems. Searching for answers. Searching for fixing this and/or that!

How vulnerable are we really? How lonely we could really feel? Perhaps even hopeless? Lost? Without passion and without a purpose? Without a trusted person nearby? Without imagination? Without a basic stuff to survive on? Can you relate on some at some point of time in your precious one life?

When all you have running through your head and mind are questions. Questions about anything and everything. Questions needing reliable answers. A person who would be capable of answering them and put a piece of peace into your heart. Who could that be, if there is such a person, at all?
Tell your story. Share it. Never be afraid of and ashamed of yourself, your feelings, your emotions, your piece of mind, your struggles and troubles. Share about what is bothering your, what is going on on your mind, what the problems are, actually!?
I want to know. I want to answer. I want answers to my questions. I want to help.
How much can we bare? How much weight can we possibly still carry in order to not break up at all? What if we can go no longer, no further? What if we break down in the middle of this all? Due to to much weights, too many things to deal with and carry along on our journeys? What has gone wrong? What has been said incorrectly?
Can you still hold on tight? Never be the second one in a row, on a second side, for whatever reason! You are so more worth it, so more worth than that! I could never stress that enough! All stories are important, all stories matter!! Put yourself and your health and your loved ones first. Who was there when you were at your very lowest? Who has always been there, ready to help out, ready to listen up to you, ready to provide a helping hand and give a listening ear!? Remember those people! And let them know, thank them, appreciate them and show them that you mean it! That your actions speak truly and openly for your words!!!

Thank you for you and for your time and reading it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment