Translate

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Smitten.

Smitten.


You will always be a part of me, a part of my heart, a part of my soul.
You have set up a camp in my head.
It is like that loop I have been on for so long now!
It is like that song I have been playing on and on..
Step in to my love.

Being in love and staying in there, forever and ever!
The first emotions, the first feelings, the first experiences, the first insights. The first everything, the first touches, the first hugs, the first kisses. The first love making, the first song, the first book, the first dinner, the first photograph.

Smitten by you.
Smitten by your voice.
Smitten by your touch.
Smitten by your smile.
Smitten by your interest (in me).
Smitten by your ideas.
Smitten by your personality.
Smitten by your experiences.
Smitten by your love and affection.
Smitten by your kiss on lips and cheeks.
Smitten by your hobbies.
Smitten by your skills and abilities.
Smitten by being you.
Smitten by your hugs and kisses.
I could as well carry on for ages to go and repeat myself over and over!

I can ask questions knowing the answer already. The deal has been said and done. The rumours have no powers over it at all!

Beautiful to be in it, feeling it and experience it to the full, to the brim. We all deserve it to go through it, to flow through it, to swim in it, to engage in and with it!! Actions always speak louder than words. What would yours say? What would yours do?

Thank you for your time and reading it. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment