Translate

Wednesday 16 May 2018

My memory.


My memory.


Wendy Walsh.

Do you have a memory that you just love and adore?

When you think about it, you are just back in time in that certain situation?

It could be from our childhood.

It could be from our teenage years.

It could be from our college times.

It could be from our work.

It comes from past, yet it still gives us shivers in the present time.

I recall my time when I was studying in the USA.

I had an amazing teacher.

She gaves us homework, she made sure we are ready for the test.

She made us keen on and interested in a subject chosen.

When the semester was coming to a finish, she would cheer us up and cheer with us to carry on studying.

I was absolutely absorb in English, and decided to study on some more.

When she learnt about my decision and heard the news, she was so happy that she had a tear in her eye and I felt that she was truly proud of me.

How would I ever forget about this memory?!! It is firmly installed in me.

Something to memorize.

Something to ponder over.

Something to look forward to getting all vibed up about.

What about you??


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment