Translate

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Show me the right message to send, please!

Show me the right message to send, please!


Show me the right actions I could take!

Show me the right ways I should choose!

You have the reasons!

I have the reasons!

When is the right time?

Where is the right place?

What is the right occasion?

How to ask the right questions to receive the right answers?!

How to listen to your instincts?
How to listen to your gut feelings?
How to listen to your intuition?

How to be strong enough to never give up?

How to wish and then release and let go and hope for and expect the results?

What is happening now, today?

What is going to happen tomorrow?

How to be understood?

How to be understanding and patient and present?

How to be more hungry for actions?

How to be even more passionate?

And if not now, when, then? How long to wait? And what to wait for, actually?

Consider this!!



Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment