Translate

Wednesday 16 November 2016

fix you (& calm me down)

fix you (& calm me down)

fixing.

Fixing things.
Fixing meals.
Fixing ourselves.
Possibly trying to fix somebody else.

When the hurt and the pain and the sorrow of someone we very much care about touches and hurts us as well! When we cannot bare to even take a look at the love of our life hurting, in a pain, in an agony. When we so wish to help them, yet, they do not want to let us do so!

They do not want to hear, they do not want to know, they do now want to admit, they do not want us to feel they are hurting and in so much pain. It just breaks my heart, what on earth can I possibly do? It is felt so strong, the pain has pierced my heart and soul, too!

Please, hear me out! Please, let me be there for you again! Please, let me touch your soul and body and heart again! Please, trust and know that I mean well!

There is so much we can do until we just have to let go and trust and believe. There is some kind of power that goes beyond our understanding, and beyond our mind. No point in even trying to understand everything and get the whole picture then. What for, if tomorrow or the day after tomorrow something else from somewhere else comes up and show up for ourselves again to teach us a lesson or two that we have not had a chance of knowing about yet!

Person can totally mean a world to you. Everything about them you find attractive and sweet. Understand the little child inside every man. The way we hold their heart in our hands. Try day in and day out to keep the distance short in length.

Someone who has touched your life in the most profound way there is and can never be taken back and away from you.
Calm me down, calm my body down, calm my heart down, calm my soul down, easy my pain, calm down my worried mind, please, and I will most definitely do the same for you, too.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment