Translate

Sunday 11 September 2016

When the door opens up for you...

When the door opens up for you...


When there is a chance that you must simply take in order to make your dreams come true – then go ahead and take it as it may never ever come back again and show up in your life! It is there, right now and right here, in front of you, asking of you, hoping and wishing and all you have to do is to accept it, acknowledge it and be happy about it and with it!
Go for it, tell the person, get in touch with this person and blow his or her mind out! Regrets may happen when we have not taken the chances that were given a presented to us! Get them talking, get them speaking to you, get them engaged and interested in whatever you have on your mind, for the good of you both, for the happiness of both of you!
I must do it tomorrow, the day after, every thought of you reminds of what I still want to make come across.. to you! I want you in my life, I really am ready and able to make you satisfied and happy and do what you really desire in your life and help realize your dreams! Almost 4 years into it and I am still fire up! Something good must surely come our way, soon, rather than later!
I can recall to every word you have said. Every message you have ever sent and every song and tune you have ever delivered. Feelings are very strong and we must deal with them, make them come alive and appreciate them, feel them, love them, adore them! The taste of you, the laugh of yours, the smiles and the voice of yours and your face.. I cannot escape them!
For all the love in the world.. I wish people would not be scared of their feelings. Let the others know and enjoy them together! Eat together, enjoy every bite of this and appreciate art and everything connected with it!! And the nature, the beauty of nature, the animals, the sea and the oceans, the fresh air, the fresh air everywhere.. To collaborate together, to mix what we both enjoy the most and are good at, the things can be put together very nicely.
The life is so short, goes so fast, things have been happening at an incredible speed. It passess by so swiftly, and it can make one person's head spin around and dizzy. No need to regret the moments, the memories, the experiences, the lesson taken or not taken, for that matter! The chances should be taken if thought out through previously about.

Let me know, please, let me know about you. About your life, about your art, about all the things that matter to you, your family, your situation, about your dreams and visions. I am really interested, I am ready to listen up and be there. And to cook together, the time well spent together, to taste everything that life has to offer, for us and to us. Please, get in touch with me, please, talk, speak, call, do anything, to stay open and come/return back. Thank you, I sincerely thank you. I am genuine!

No comments:

Post a Comment