Translate

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Love is all around us....


Love is all around us....







What would you be willing to give up for love?

What would you be willing to give up in the name of love?

What would you be willing to say in the name of love?

What would you be willing to do in the name of love?




How does love feel like to you?

How does love taste like to you?

How does love look like to you?

How does love sound like to you?

How does love sing like to you?

How does love eat like to you?

How does love drink like to you?

How does love read like to you?

How does love write like to you?


Someone with whom you feel comfortable exploring your discomfort.


I have been searching and I have been dreaming and I have been creating and I have been looking and I have been advising and I have been acting upon and I have been visualizing and I have been asking and I have been picturing and I have been drawing and I have been studying and I have been reading and I have been writing and more and even more doing has been gone through.


What it the right move?

What is the right country?

What would be the right decision?

Who can tell?

Who can provide me with?

Who can show?


When and where does come the time when and where you can quietly and happily settle as much as you desire to?

Where is this person?

Have we been asking too much?

Or perhaps have we been asking too little?

Who knows?

Do we lean on our instincts and intuitions?

Who is our guide?

Who or what is our helper?

How can we improve?

What could we do more and more and more and more and more and more of?

If the giving up is not an option, what else is then left for us?

Time it now, right now. There probably would not ever be the most correct time than the one we are having and enjoying and experiencing right now.

Let us see and think and begin..

... begin the journey again and yet of unknown to us!

Yet it is also exciting and comforting and stimulating and fun and enjoyable.

Whatever the decision is going to be set upon, we will fight the good fight. We are not going to lose, we are not going to cry, we are not going to sacrifice.


Best of Luck to everyone reading it and all the rest, too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment