Translate

Tuesday 12 February 2013

THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD


THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD




Ø Have you ever thought of giving it all up??

Ø Have you given up?

Ø Have you given up on someone?

Ø Have you given up on yourself?

Ø Have you had enough?

Ø What made it or who decided?


OR

Ø Are you a winner?

Ø Are you someone who rarely gives up?

Ø What are your secrets?

Ø What works & what does not?

Ø What are the rules?

Ø What is the game plan here?



I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, ….

One day at the time.

It takes all of us to make each other successful.


We have so many thoughts during the day.

We cannot hold 2 thoughts simultaneously at the same time, so we may as well make it positive and turn it around to work for us.

A key to success is to have your thoughts, words, and actions so integrated and congruent it is as if they are operating as one.

Opposition is a natural part of life. Just as we develop our physical muscles through overcoming opposition - such as lifting weights - we develop our character muscles by overcoming challenges and adversity.


How important is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

What is the self-discipline to a never ever giving up attitude?

What are the necessary steps to take in order to succeed and to win?

What Life Lessons should we learn??

What should we give up in order to win and to succeed?



What are you take in home points from today’s blog’s subject??



A WINNER NEVER QUITS AND A QUITTER NEVER WINS !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment