Translate

Saturday 31 March 2018

I stand by her (I believe in her).


I stand by her (I believe in her).


I am a woman and I stand by women. I believe in them.

I trust her/them.

I understand them/her.

I am on her side.

I am behind her back.

I will provide her with my help, my listening ear, my shoulder to cry on.

I will provide her with guidance if needs to be.

I know they are strong.

I am aware they can be and/or become very weak on behalf of something/anything that does not help them/her.

I know they are trustworthy.

I know they are beautiful.

I know they are smart, intelligent, funny, playful, energetic, friendly.

They are the best care givers.

They take care of their babies, children, pets, husbands.

They look after their houses and make them homes!

They build gardens, schools, buildings.

And they also build each other up!

They can cook and bake or anything that comes to mind.

They are respectful, tolerant, forgiving.

And I am very proud to call myself a woman and be one of them!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment