Translate

Monday 26 March 2018

I have given it my all already.


I have given it my all already.


Do you have a dream you wish to accomplish?

Did you have a dream you wished to accomplish?

Have you ever had a dream you have wished to accomplish?

Do you give it your all?

Did you give it your all?

Have you given it your all already?

For example, learning a foreign language.

I have been there, done that!

I have given it my all already!

I have really studied hard.

I have really memorized the vocabulary.

I have really done my homework.

I have really read in English.

I have really written in English.

I have really passed my exams in English.

I have really burnt the midnight oil.

Who else can say that?

How far are you willing to go for accomplishing/to accomplish your dream/dreams?

What would you offer back in return?

What would you be able to sacrifice?


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment