Translate

Sunday 20 November 2016

The burning fire within.

The burning fire within.


There is no doubt that one (if not the main one!) ingredient to a fully happy and satisfied life is passion, in its all forms. Passion for someone we love and cannot life without and who means a world to us, passion for work that we do and enjoy completely day in and day out, passion/zest for life in general, enjoying and appreciating all the little things surrounding us that we cannot put the price tag on – the little/small ant, the birds singing, the sun shining, seeing the waterfall, seeing the sunset/sunrise, seeing the streaming water, going through the woods, smelling the flowers, seeing the fire burning in a forest, seeing the clouds chasing each other in the blue sky, listening to the sounds of nature, the delicious and most tasty food, the taste of a really and full of quality drink/drinks, appreciation of a fresh and cleaned room, the email, the message, the phone call that comes in suddenly and makes all the difference and makes you day more special, in just one simple way.
The ability to feel, to hear, to smell, to see, to touch, to sing, to paint, to write, to know, to learn, to teach, to create, to make someone happy, to make one's day, to be able to try, to taste, to drink, to say 'thank you' and 'I have been thinking about you', the ability to express your feelings and emotions no matter what and know and be sure that you would be fully heard and listened to and appreciated for who you are, for the person you have become, along the way!
The skill/the ability/the art of making a difference to a person, to an animal, to a course! It is all in our hands and it depends how well we deal with the cards that were giving to us!
The passion allows us to open our hearts wide open to all the beauty around us. We are more open-minded, more risky, more honest, more authentic, more being ourselves. We can open up to feeling more, to people in our life.
Without feeling passion and being passionate our life would be dull and boring.
May you open up yourself to me, may you open your body to me, may you open your heart and soul to me, may you speak up your mind for the rest of your life!
May all the waiting, may all the sad nights and days, may all the sorrow turn into happiness and joy, may all the longing turn into life and love full of passion!
I want you to be happy. I want him to be happy. I want you to want me. I need him to need me. I need you to be felt by me and understood by me. I need him to be felt by me and understood by me. I will with you. I feel with him! That is the burning fire within me. That is the voice inside be that does not want to be silenced. That is not meant to be silenced. As it is here to be heard and heard of, felt, shouted upon over and over again, loved, appreciated, acknowledged!

These 2 fire burning souls within themselves with passion.... this connection can build the bridge!!



No comments:

Post a Comment