Translate

Friday 20 July 2012

INTUITION/INSTINCT/GUT FEELING/HUNCH/…



INTUITION/INSTINCT/GUT FEELING/HUNCH/… whatever you call it!!

OKay, I have less than an hour (before midnight!) to finish up this week’s blog. I am determined! J
I must finish it. I must. I must, I must!

Must be an instinct..

I have just googled my name. Interesting news.

Must be an instinct..

Yes, I am talking about INTUITION-INSTINCT-GUT FEELING-HUNCH- …

It is always there. Meaning: it it inside you, it is within you. Like it or not. For some it is very, very deep down; and others use it on a daily basis.

I am telling you, with the sweet, sexy and kind voice of mine – LISTEN UP!! Listen to your inner voice. It is asking for your attention, for you permission to be heard and listened to. It has so much to tell you only if you are just willing to trust it, open up to it and believe in it.
And while you are there - You might as well Keep an eye on it!

It is soooo easy for me to write about it. I myself am a very intuitive person. I do listen to my heart. I do listen to my gut feelings. I am still learning. But I am on my way!

Done. Finished. Before midnight. Excited about tomorrow’s new day! Sweet dreams and remember –> DREAM BIG with your new 'feeling' friend!!

I am curious about your own ‘intuitive’ stories. Please, share here with me + others. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment