Translate

Friday 13 July 2012

ACT AS IF



ACT AS IF – Fake it til you make it

I love it. I love it. I love it!!

What would you do if you knew you could not fail??

All of us have dreams. Yes, All of us! But what is the secret formula in achieving them all?? 
GREAT QUESTION.

This may be my shortest blog ever as I’d like to share smth. with you all that works every time. Every time? Yes, every time.

What is that, you ask? Here you go, you impatient creature ;)

ACT AS IF. FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT. Period.

This is so powerful and simple at the same time.


  • ·         Imagine yourself as a person you want to be;
  • ·         imagine yourself having what you desire to have;
  • ·         imagine yourself doing what you would love to be doing.
It is that easy, yet profound.

May we all are little dreamers now…

HAPPY DREAMING, Everyone J

No comments:

Post a Comment