Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2019

You + me.


You + me.


A message along the lines that 'this waiting is insane, it is slowly killing me and I am beginning to get tired of this (and you must be too). That I am a healthy, 36 years old woman who wants and needs to fall asleep and wake up next to you every day and feel safe at night. I really DO need lots of touches and cuddles, snuggles, hugs and kisses, lots of love and caring. I want you to make love to me, now and often, your hands all over me and fall pregnant together. You wake up in the morning, full of adrenaline and testosterone, ready to solve all world's problems, but I function differently. I need a plenty of tender, loving care. I don't want to waste any of my eggs any more by waiting, etc., just as much as you want to provide for 'our' family, that much I want my eggs to get to work or as much as you want to make our house safe, that much I want to make our house a home and warm haven to come back to' and something like that...



No comments:

Post a Comment