Translate

Thursday 21 March 2019

What I need (and want) is...


What I need (and want) is...


lots of love.
Lots of hugs.
Lots of kisses.
Lots of cuddles.
Lots of snuggles.
Lots of good night love messages.
Lots of good night 'I love you and miss you' messages.
I need to feel you.
I need to have your love.
I need your love.
And I need your warm words.
I need you to be here for me.
I need you to listen to my inner cravings.
I need your to understand me.
I need you to hear me.
I need you to read between the lines.
I want to have babies with you.
I want to live with you.
I want to share my and our lives together.
I want to have lots of fun together.
I need to make love to you.
I need to laugh with you, a lot!
I want you and I need you to be part of my life, to be here, to stay with me, to live together for the rest of our lives, always and ever, together!!

Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment