Translate

Friday 22 February 2019

Tell me this...


Tell me this...


What do you feel when you are really happy?
What do you feel when you miss me?
What do you feel when you need me?
What do you feel when you really want me?
What do you feel exactly when you love me?
What do you feel when you feel sad?
What do you feel when you feel hopeful?
What do you feel when you feel hopeless?
What do you feel that you know you are in love?
What do you feel when you have a need to accomplish anything?
Tell me about your dreams and goals and aspirations.
Tell me about your insecurities.
Tell me what inspires you.
Tell me what you love, what you adore so much.
Tell me about your setbacks, shortcomings.
Tell me about what scares you the most.
Tell me what you are afraid of the most and what are the reasons.
Tell me what puts a smile on your face.
Tell me what makes you horny.
Tell me what makes you blush.
Tell me what you like to eat.
Tell me what you are looking forward to the most.
Tell me everything, anything about you.

Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment