Translate

Sunday 20 January 2019

What I miss about you...


What I miss about you...

I miss you, first and foremost.
Everything that makes you you and things connected to you and make you unique, special and stand out.
I miss your personality, you as a person.
I miss your body, your nose, lips, your mouth and ears.
The sexy look that only you can give to me.
The caring and kind eyes.
The smile.
The feeling I get when you look at me.
Your hands, fingers, tongue.
The warm kisses and hugs, snuggles and cuddles.
I miss your mind, the ideas you share with me.
I miss your intelligence, smart thinking.
Your curiosity.
Your sense of humor, your sense of direction, your sense of neatness and tidiness.
I miss when you are stubborn about things that are important to you, when you go after what you want.
I miss your patience with me.
I miss even more chats with you.
I miss when you take time to explain things to me.
I miss your love for me.
And I miss the physical contact with you (in every sense and in every way!).

There are more things there... I just simply MISS YOU.
How now I know the real meaning behind those words!!

Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment