Translate

Tuesday 24 July 2018

When you cannot take it anymore!


When you cannot take it anymore!


What else am I supposed to do?

What else am I supposed to say?

Are you waiting for me to become an insensitive person? Cold? With no feelings at all whatsoever?

I cannot take it any more!

I cannot take it any longer!

I can bare it no more!

I am at my end.

I am at my wit's end with this all.

I cannot figure it out.

I could do no more.

I have no energy left. No patience. No time...

I am exhausted by it all.

Help me use my past to form and build my successful future.

Meet like-minded mates and friends and people.

Be just a little bit stronger than I am now for all that is coming at me.

Show me the way, the right way to go about things and people.

Keep the love that is inside me keeping on giving and flourishing and more and getting and gaining back.

I cannot hold back.

I cannot seem to help myself.

Please.

PLEASE!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment