Translate

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Grateful for....


Grateful for....


my health.

My passion/work that I have been working hard.

My experiences.

My bed.

My car.

My place to live in.

My writing skills.

My abilities.

My travel adventures.

My body.

My laptop.

My food and water.

My education.

My friends/family I have met and have.

My showers at the end of a day.

My ability to feel.

My skill/ability to write, read, count, etc.

My brain.

My menstrual cycle.

My ability to work hard, play, relax, chill, be willing, be caring, be loving, be patient, be authentic, be real, be vulnerable, be honest, be open, be myself, be ambitious, be passionate, be compassionate and more!


Thank you for reading and your time, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment