Translate

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Write (be) the story you want to read!!

Write (be) the story you want to read!!


Have you been challenged recently?
Has your mind been on fire, too?
Has your heart been silenced?
Has your body suffered, a lot?
Has your soul been in passion, for the most part?

What would you like the world to look like?
What changes and improvements would you like to see and witness?
How would you like your world to be, in what state?
What is the hole in the system about and how can we fill it in with all the goodies?

Imagine, holding a pen in your hand, how would your words go? What would you write about? Who would you save? What would you point out and why and for who? How can you, even though it is so not easy, still keep your calm? Nevertheless, how would you still stay happy and keep a happy soul?

How can we better lived our life?
Our time here on earth is so short, so precious, so limited. Our life can be taken away from us at a split of a second! So, what are we actually going to do about this? And when? If not now, then, when??

My life is my story is my blog post is my article is my book is my writing, etc.
Nobody can ever live my life the way I do, no matter how hard they may try.
Can we still make our dreams come true? Can we still speak up our mind? Can we replace something, anything, for even far better one, thing? We can!

Can we still use our tears as a cleansing ritual? Can we make ourselves laugh again, for no apparent reason? Can we find the good in the difficult situation? We have no idea, at all, how many opportunities we are yet going to be given. We have not idea, whatsoever, how many chances we are yet going to take and/or not to take! So, there really is no time to waste!! Right now, what are we going to do? Who are we going to talk to? Where are we going to go, and, possibly, with who? I need and I want help, I realize I am not an island that can make it all alone. I want a company who is strong enough, patient, caring, loving, supportive, hardworking, and all in between which would be returned back!!
Trust this!
Try this!


Thank you for taking your time to read this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment